Labels

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Shopping tips

I am a huge fan of shopping, I love just browsing around shops and discovering new styles but sometimes I get a bit carried away. So these are some tips I like to remember when I go shopping.

Tip 1: Make a list
I always make a list before I go shopping. I will go through my clothes and look around my room to see what I should buy. Then I write down things I need in one colour and things I would like in another, that way I know what I'm actually looking for.

Tip 2: Shopping buddy
When you go shopping you should always find someone to go shopping with. But you need to find someone who will give you their honest opinion about what looks good and if something is worth it. If you go shopping with someone who you don't know really well they may be too nervous to tell you the truth. So call up a sibling or a best friend to help you out, besides you get to spend they day hanging out with them.

Tip 3: Choose where to go
When you go shopping you should choose to go somewhere that has a lot of the shops you like to shop in. Shopping malls are a great shopping destination as they have a wide variety of shops and styles.

Tip 4: Time
You need to make sure you have enough time to go to all the shops you want to visit. To do this you may need to put aside a whole day, half a day, or just a few hours for shopping. While you are shopping you should be thinking about what shops you need to look in and make sure there is time to visit them.

Tip 5: No impulse buys
If you see an item you really like but don't know if you need it, don't just buy it for the sake of it. Firstly look at your list and see if it's on there. If it isn't on your list but you still really want it think about whether another shop will have it for cheaper.

Hopefully these tips will help make your next shopping trip fun and successful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment